Work Smarter, Not Harder
Does your business feel calm, predictable, and virtually free of significant issues? Way to go. That’s an indication that your business runs on highly effective processes. If your business ever feels chaotic, out of control, or bogged down with frequent issues, chances are that dysfunctional processes are at the root of the problem.
Processes that fit at one stage of a business might cause dysfunction in another. If your business has any of these tell-tale symptoms, it’s time to find and fix the broken-down processes that are causing the chaos:
- Your team can’t focus on their regular jobs because they are so busy reacting to new issues and questions every day.
- You detect errors after they have happened, instead of preventing them before they occur.
- Your work environment is increasingly more chaotic.
- Your team is increasingly more stressed and/or frustrated.
- Your team complains about your company’s technology.
- Your business is growing and your team can’t keep up with the pace.
- Your bottom line, as a percent of revenue, is shrinking.
- Your cash flow isn’t what it used to be. Cash seems to be flowing out more quickly than it is coming in.
- You incur duplicate costs to do the same tasks in different departments.
- You keep adding employees but you don’t notice any improvement.
- You have high employee turnover.
Good processes are all about aligning the right people with the right technology, to do the right things, at the right time.
At the CFO Alliance, we’re famous for getting it right.